OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to have plenary inspiration, and be the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. It is without error or mistake. (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:14; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His atoning death in our place (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father where He rules over His Kingdom (Mark 16:19; Acts 2:34,35; I Corinthians 15:25); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the inherited sinful state of the human race through Adam’s sin; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:10,23; 5:8,9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29; Matthew 25:31-41; John 12:48).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who dwells within the believer and enables him and sanctifies him to pursue a godly life in obedience to all Christ’s commands (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:20; 5:18).